your texts here
Mistletoe




Entries About Tagboard Credits

Disclaimer



poetry with personality- Ross Lynch'!

Credits

Copyright ©. Layout by Daniazainodin. Materials from random websites. 100% edited by Dania.


Thnx
Saturday 5 May 2012 | 0 comments
Thnx to my cousin arissa  she is an awesome directioner,enchancer ariannator she is my soulmate we never had a fight and never did.....  although our school aren't the same we have fun talking about each others life and fan-girl about things we love and do together... She is more than just a "cousin" she is one of a kind sweet as an apple and never did hatred in her way. Brave with me together, i love her more than just a "cousin,friend" i love her as a sister that i could trust in mmany ways the person who is always there for me .... =D Hope she is reading this ='D
 This GIF is for her my cousin 

|